December 09, 2010


This picture is from my phone so it's a little grainy.
Alley Alli is back. One of our neighbors saw her last night and let Tamara know. Tame went to the same spot with the intension to camp there is she had to... it didn't take long. Alley found her way back and into Tamara's arms. I was driving home when Tamara called me and I headed to the store to give Alley a big hug. Perhaps ran a stop; the cop that pulled me over said I did. I told him that I slowed down; the cop said that if the sign said slow down I wouldn't get a ticket. Oh well worth it. I don't care. Well I care but I care more for that crazy cat.
I can not begin to express the angst that has consumed us. I was dreading having to go to the store tomorrow with no Alley.
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR ZINNIA FRIENDS, FAMILY AND COMMUNITY FOR YOUR POSITIVE THOUGHTS, PRAYERS, CROSSED FINGER AND TOES. It worked... I can sleep.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy she's back! I called the store this afternoon and asked Joe if she had come back yet and he said she hadn't as of yet, but now she has! That is wonderful news! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYY!!! I had Tristan checking your facebook posts for updates as we were in Pasadena about 9 p.m. tonight. We were going to stop by the store to look for her. SO happy she was found! YAY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so relieved. thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks goodness. I would have been a wreck. I am so happy she is back :)

    ReplyDelete