February 27, 2009

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!! This week almost killed me. There is always so much going on with me that I wonder how I don't screw up more often. I'm happy that it's Friday because Fridays and Saturdays are my play days at Zinnia. Today we had so many mini projects going that my mind felt like a slot machine in Vegas. The truth is that we get so excited about making stuff or putting stuff together that we go a little crazy.

This week Tamara and Joey got usy and worked on making paper packages. If you are not sure what that is... the packages are an assortment of images and papers that coordinate or follow a theme that we put together and package up. For instance, a package can be a purple theme or based on an image say a baby or a cool car. When we make these packages they pretty much fly out the door. I think that it is because they are not only beautiful but one-of-a-kind. Each package is $5.99. I'm a paper-freak so these packages are a true temptation. I have used these packages in creating my memory boxes.

Earlier this week Tamara sent out the Zinnia newsletter, 'What's Blooming at Zinnia'. Did you receive it? The newsletter goes out at least once every couple of weeks. We use the newsltter to announce upcoming classes and new merchandise such as; the new publication from Somerset Apprentice. If you don't get the newsletter but would like to, just send me a comment to this post and include your email and I will see to it that you are added. Or, you can get down to the store and add your email to the list. Here's an insider scoop. From time to time you the newsletter includes a coupon to use at the store.

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to receive your newsletter...thanks!

    kh@kathrynhansen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I'm not already on the list, but yes, please!

    laurelsteven@sbcglobal.net

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - Can I get the newsletter?
    lisa@art-in-mind.com

    Thank You!!!
    PS: I'm in love with your store from far away (Bay Area).

    ReplyDelete