November 24, 2007

Are there any Suki groupies out there?

I will be at Zinnia on Saturday 12/1, 1pm to 3:30pm teaching a "Memory Box" class. Do I need to say it? A memory box will make a wonderful gift for the holidays or a special treasure for yourself.


I'll will have my collection of paper/images and some idle chit-chat. You can embellish your box with items found at the store or stuff from home. Remember on the day of the class you will hace 15% discount to use on any merchandise at the store. Whether it is for the class or not. If you would like to use your own photographs/images, go to Kinko's make your copies there for less than a buck. You can do it at home if your printer uses 'DURAbrite ultra inks. As a last resort ( I do not encourage it)we can copy it at Zinnia at $2.00 a page.


If you are interested in taking this class please call Zinnia (626.441.2181) before the end of the week to sign up.


My boxes are available for purchase at the store.



No comments:

Post a Comment