August 01, 2008

VINTAGE TIN DOLL CLASSES......IN OJAI!


Paul will be teaching his Vintage Tin Doll class and Mini Tin Assemblages class this month in OJAI, CALIFORNIA!

VINTAGE TIN DOLL
Saturday Aug. 16 - 12 noon - 4pm
$85. includes all vintage items needed to create one of these art pieces above! 
Bring your imagination!

MINI TIN ASSEMBLAGES
Sunday Aug. 17 - 11am - 2pm
$70. includes all suplies. This is also a fun class.

MORE PICTURES CAN BEE SEEN AT: www.rufusandpaco.etsy.com


Please contact Paul at paulmurray24@hotmail.com if you have anyquestions, or contact...

ARTFUL LIVING
310 East Matilija St.
Ojai, CA 93023
805-640-0800
artfulliving@ojai.net








2 comments:

  1. You've got a great store and I love those tin dolls! If I didn't already have plans, I'd be at that class. Also, congrats on the expansion, and I can't wait to see the new space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to take that class when you do it in Pasadena. I already bought a head from your shop!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete