July 22, 2009

Big,exciting, super-fabulous announcement!!!

Drum roll please. Do I have your attention? Is anyone out there? Here it goes...

Zinnia is moving. Yes, we are moving from the current place next to Mike and Ann's. I can't tell you where we are moving to but I can say that you won't have to map quest or google map it to get there.

Our new location has tons of space. More like twice the space, room for an actual classroom, storage space, a bathroom and lots of character. It's an old building that at some point in time was a grocery store (so I heard) so it has a walk-in vault. I'd like to call it Paul's time-out room.

When are we moving? When can you see it? All in due time. Please do not stress. I promise you that we are not leaving South Pasadena and you can continue parking your car where you have in the past when you have visited the store. The move will be taking place through August and we hope to be ready in early September for a Grand Opening featuring a one man show of Joey's awesome paintings. Of course details will follow in up coming blogs and newsletters.

We will be having our first ever store wide sale so make sure you check-in so you can stock up on your favorite Zinnia stuff. For now, I think that this is about all the excitement I can handle in this heat.

Suki

No comments:

Post a Comment