June 09, 2010

The Anonymous Atrist Is...

A few of our friends stopped by the store this past weekend (Judy Delgado) and admired the new artwork in the gallery. Three pieces in particular have received quite a bit of attention all painted by an anonymous local artist. Well, I have been given the go-ahead and let the cat of out the bag. The new artwork are only three of many is that of the one and only... Tamara Tolkin. Yes, she has been quite shy about it and after I annoyed her enough to let me tell people who had painted the new art. With no further delay... here are pictures of the three aforementioned masterpieces. Stop by the store soon before they are gone.


Size: 36" x 12"



Size: 36" x 36"



Size: 24 x 24"

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!
    I wish I lived closer, I so want to visit your store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo in love with these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pieces are amazing. Breathtaking. I remember when I saw them for the first time, they stopped me in my tracks!

    ReplyDelete