August 08, 2010

Yeah the flea market was fun! I met up with my friend Sam for breakfast then headed out to the Rose Bowl. He had never gone so he was excited to finally be there to find his own treasures. He was looking for a desk so we stopped and checked out tons of different styles and sized. He lucked out because we found an old bankers desk from Wells Fargo, from back-in-the-day for $145 absolute deal. I was looking for my Cirque De Bizarre 'thing' and I found it. I also found a replacement for a butter dish that my cat Miko broke when I scared her when I caught her on the counter. I collect vintage Franciscan pottery in a specific style and color, I didn't expect or even look for a replacement so when I found one in great condition for $8, it made me very happy. Aside from our finds I got a super cool 'farmer's tan'.

In closing... another reminder that you only have 2 weeks to submit your Cirque De Bizarre artwork, deadline is August 20th. The store website has all the information: www.zinnia.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment