November 20, 2010

Holiday music.... hummm. I was driving to work earlier this week and I accidentally found the radio station that starts playing Christmas music way too early, ya that station. I thought they didn't start playing those ‘oh so festive’ tunes until Thanksgiving. Whyyyy! Who likes Christmas music this early?

Any hoodle my point...
Yesterday morning Tamara and I were opening the store and she turned, she starts her iPod. It’s Christmas music, AAAAAAAHHHHH! She's one of them I groaned and told her that it was way too early, customers would leave; I tried everything to make her stop. I gave in when I realized that she had a fun selection of music, like the Chipmunks. Tam and I were humming and singing along, there were four or five customers that were singing, too. Ha ha on me, perhaps it's not too early. I remember listening to the Chipmunks Christmas music when I was a kid... in Spanish. Did you know they speak Spanish?
This might be a little funnier if I've shared the dream I had a while back where I was talking to squirrels. When I shared that with Ross he asked me what we were talking about and I realized the squirrel and I were not speaking English, I spoke squirrel. When he asked what that sounded like, a weird sound came out of my mouth that I have not been able to do again since. I guess if I speak 'squirrel’ then chipmunks can speak English.

No comments:

Post a Comment