February 10, 2011

Zinnia has that one of a kind treasure for your one of a kind sweetheart. Our selection includes handmade pocket tokens, heart shape sashes filled with lavender. We have spools of paper held with string for you to write a love poem, message or special thoughts. Come check out the handmade plushies that are soft, cuddlely and perfect for little sweethearts.

Check out the cool candles we just started carrying just for Valentine's Day. These soy candles smell amazing and are perfect for home or traveling as they are packaged in cute round tins. My favorite is the Lotus Flower. This company makes adorable tea lights wrapped with letters, perfect for writing out a special message.

Take a few minutes from your busy weekend and stop by the store and take a peek at these treasure and many more. There's always the inspirations that can be found throughout the store for our crafty friends.





See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the Valentine goodies, but only was able to spy them through the window because I got there too late (it was a Sunday). When I was there I took some fun photos through your front window and posted them on my blog today with a link to you. I hope you don't mind!

    http://emakesart.blogspot.com/2011/02/shadow-shot-sunday-valentines-shadows.html

    xoEsther

    ReplyDelete