September 27, 2011

Have you see the new gardening hats we got in just in time for Halloween? Okay I know this hat will make people do a double take. Imagine driving by and seeing someone actually gardening with one of these on? I would laugh out loud. The funny thing is that Tamara gave her mother one to wear in the yard, I got to get a picture of her. We were approached with a catalog of these hats and jumped at the chance of being the only store in the area carrying them. They are available in a few different, fun and unexpected fabrics, (Sorry no black) the brim has wire so you can shape it and make it funky and heck, you can wear it to the next PTA meeting. I'm sure you'll get a lot of attention. I'm kidding of course, just wear it to pick up the kids from school... ha ha, I dare you.
Don't miss out, we ordered a limited amount and they are selling fast. Thanks to my little model Isla, her mom bought the hat she is wearing and looked great too.


Until next time friends... live in color!

Suki

1 comment:

  1. I popped in the store yesterday and it looked AWESOME! I LOVE the Halloween decorations!! Very cool hats!!

    ReplyDelete