November 15, 2011

Heads up friends...
The Zinnia gang hit the mother-load of mother-loads estate sale this weekend. Holy moly, if you like this and thats, whatchamacallits,thing a mijigiers you HAVE to make it out to the store. The estate sale was at woman's house who was an artist, there were art supplies all over the place... ALL OVER THE PLACE. A-MAZE-ING!! Most our finds are trinkets for the doodad bar, there are porcelain doll heads in variety of sizes and a tone of doll parts. Sounds weird but if you're reading this then you know a little about us. If I can I will take a picture this weekend when I am there so I can share with you.
Please remember Zinnia and all the small businesses on Saturday, November 26th. Small Business Saturday; it's a day made up by American Express but heck we'll take it. After all Hallmark made up Valentines, right? I don't know that for a fact but I have certainly heard it said many times. Any hoodle, I must go.
Stay tuned for a post sometime this weekend, we will share our favorite small shops in the South Pasadena -Pasadena area and near surroundings. Maybe you can share yours and we can cross shop and help make a difference.

Ciao for Niao (teeheehee)


Live in color,

Suki

No comments:

Post a Comment