December 13, 2011

Christmas Crafting... what are you working on?

Hello Friends,
Are you busy with Christmas crafting? I am definitely enjoying it. My post the night that it was super windy turned out to be hectic and kind of put a halt to my creative energy. No worries, I am all better. I feel like I have kept myself so busy that I have not made time for some of things that i am usually on top of, like sending cards and shopping. My job keeps me super busy too. There is a lot going on and I spin a few plates at once all day long. Coming home is a relief and my time to craft.

This year I have a variety of crafts going. I continue to experiment with Shrink Plastic. I made doves that are beautiful ornaments.
I am also making pin cushions...



So what are you making? Please share, I want to know what keeps you busy during the holidays. There is not too much time left for crafting and shopping. Have fun and be safe.
In the meantime, live in color!
Suki

No comments:

Post a Comment