August 19, 2007

That Joe...


That Joe...I am saying that all the time. I say it when I see whatever new thing he is creating. He blows me away constantly. But I like to think he is just keeping me on my toes!!
Anyway, Joe has a terrific class coming up on Tuesday Aug. 21st- Assemblage from 12:00 - 3:00


Also, coming up is a class with Tammie Moore called Flying Portraits . It is scheduled for Friday Aug. 24th from 11:00-2:00. I have not yet had the pleasure of taking one of Tammie's classes, but I keep hearing great things about them. I have been checking into her great blog, and wondering when this lady sleeps! I say stop in and check it out!!

OOPS!! I just found out that Flying Portraits is with Tamara!! Sorry Tam!

If you want to join in one of these classes, call the store and save a space- and remember, if there are not sign ups 24 hours prior to class, it gets canceled- where is the fun in that?!?
Zinnia- (626) 441-2181

No comments:

Post a Comment