August 12, 2007

Upcoming classes- with Paul Murray




Paul has two classes coming up. Both classes have been very popular in the past, and we are glad to be offering them again. If you haven't had the chance to take a class with Paul, maybe one of these will strike your fancy. If you like to be creative, learn new things, laugh a lot, and share that with others- then give the store a call and sign up. Sadly, if there are not enough sign ups 24 hours prior to the class, we have to cancel. Hope we see you there!!

Saturday August 18th-
Decopage plate- 11:00-1:00
Mini tin spice dolls- 2:00-5:00

(626) 441-2181






2 comments:

  1. Hey Tamara - I think it's fabulous that you started a blog. It looks good. I'll be checking in regularly to see what's shakin. Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I wish I could take credit for this adventure into this new world. I have Tyn to thank for getting us started... She did a fab job and I am looking forward to participating and discovering how this is done...

    ReplyDelete