February 23, 2008

post soldering class!

O.k. I did really well, and remembered ALL of my supplies, I just forgot the camera. But, I gotta give a huge shout out to all who came out for the soldering class. First timers soldering? You guys rocked! I am really impressed with what you all put together and how much stuff you made in our class time. A big thanks to Chris for having her own soldering iron AND sharing it! and for letting us all try out her soldering board. I didn't think that thing was going to be anything special, but it was REALLY helpful. I did take lots of pics. with Tamara's camera,( sorry for the blurry ones Tam) and I have high hopes that some will land here!! I really enjoyed seeing all the pieces together in the end, and I think I might ask all my classes to do that-
Thanks you guys for making such a great class!!

I also have to say that Tamara has all the Easter stuff out, so if you are a sucker for bunnies and ducks (like me) then you had better get on over there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment