December 03, 2008

I Saw Santa on Sunday!!!

...and it made me giggle and feel silly that I was so excited. We have had quiet a few famous actors come into Zinnia, some of them really well known. And no offense to those actors, but, Santa topped them all for me. I found tears welling in my eyes as he left.... and I don't care what any one says.... it was Santa and I think it was a sign that I have been good!
Santa was down the street sitting for pictures at Bellini's and he was out taking a walk. He had on the most beautiful red velvet suit with fancy ornate gold trim. His real white beard was trimmed close and neat, he had an electrifying smile and a belly that just made him look jolly. He picked up the little kits I had made on the counter "Christmas Spirit in a Box" - he asked me if I could get together about 10,000. of them, I smile and asked if I could borrow some elves, he smiled back, sure ,he said... so who knows we may have a few hundred elves show up any day to help out.

I wanted to share this with someone.... it was just so darn exciting!!!! I never knew I could have reacted like that.

It is going to be a Great Holiday for me, I am a truly blessed person and am grateful for all the wonderful things. I also have made the handmade pledge,
EVERYTHING !!! I give for Christmas with be hand-made by me. I used to always do this but the last few years I have been extra busy and have not made the time.... I challenge all of you to take that pledge.
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org go to BuyHandmade.org to take the pledge
It is going to be a wonderful holiday season, I have not felt this much in the holiday spirit in years.

So Happy Holidays everybody, Joy to the World and Peace on Earth

3 comments:

  1. What a great happening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this entry, Tamara! Just like a little chat with you.
    I miss all of you and hope your season has been great and your Christmas together just wonderful.
    I may see you on the 26th or 27th for a minute. I need my Zinnia fix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad Santa came to visit you! I love this blog. U made me cry. Wish I could have made it last Sunday! Rats! I am coming soon.
    'til then,
    Happy Holidays.
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete