August 22, 2009

Old Zinnia new Zinnia update...

I know I have been missing in action. My home computer died. Tamara loaned me hers for today while she is at the new Zinnia building and painting.
So here we are about a week from our official move. If you have been to the store you know it looks sad. We have moved a lot over so old Zinnia is looking sparse. We are having a moving sale and have marked quite a bit 40% off. Mostly gifts. THINK CHRISTMAS!
New Zinnia is looking good. Tamara, Paul and Joey have been working their butts off getting stuff moved, built and painted. I have helped out too. I spent most of Thursday decoupaging the new counter. It's bias to say, but it looks pretty good. Today I am at the store repeating the 'why we are moving' story over and over. It's all good. I like the story.
The next week will be exciting and exhausting. Make sure to check back. I will try to keep you posted. It's crunch time.
Few reminders:
The 350 Show is October 24th. If you haven't already make sure to pick up your panels to have included in the show. The 350 official website has added us to their website... It's very exciting. Check it out at www.350.org; also, the co-founder of 350.org Bill McKibben was on the Colbert Report, there is a link to it on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment