August 26, 2009

Two and a half days left...

The official count down is on... The Old Zinnia store will be officially closing on Saturday, August 29th at 1pm. We will use the remainder of Saturday, Sunday and Monday to get organized and make the final moves and changes.
The merchandise that has been on sale for the past month has now been marked down even more. For the remainder of the week all of our 'sale' items will be 50% off. Holy guacamole. Think teacher gifts, stocking stuffers holidays treasures and tell a friend.
If you happen to stop by the old Zinnia you will see that we look pretty sad and not much is left. However the exciting news is that New Zinnia is looking pretty cool. I am super excited to be at the new spot. We have new merchandise that will be out on Tuesday on our big reopening. It will definitely be nice to have more space.
I will continue to blog and keep you updated. I feel bad because I haven't really shared about some of the great classes that we had or shared pictures. I have already whined about my technical difficulties. I still do not have my new PC, so getting pictures up and posted has been a challenge. I will catch you up as soon as I get my computer next week.
Suki

1 comment:

  1. This is exciting!

    My email won't open, and I can't get you guys on the phone, so I was hoping you could let me know if I can come by around 4 today and get three blocks for the 350 project.

    Please comment here and I'll check back.

    ReplyDelete