September 14, 2010





This past weekend I got to the store to find furniture moved around, evidence that Paul had made a stop at Zinnia during the week. He has a great eye for merchandising (err of course he does) and when he is on a roll he will come in with ideas and most of the time it works out pretty good. Since I only work 2 days when I get to the store on Friday I have to look around and find where things have moved or new merchandise that was put out.
We are preparing the store for the October show; it is very exciting to see the artwork start trickling in and getting the gallery set-up for what promises to be a fun and exciting event. Make sure you mark your calendars for Saturday, October 2nd... the freak show is on the way.



Few pictures of Alley... she is a goofy cat and we love her antics.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Suki....that's so sweet of you! Just helping out, since I love the store so much...and you too!

    ReplyDelete