September 19, 2010

This weekend at Zinnia was busy with customers, crafting (just a little) and getting supplies and merchandise out. The Halloween merchandise is flying out the door and has been a hit.

I made an attempt to make balls of roving wool. Alley was napping so I was able to get quite a bit done. That all changed when she woke up. She sniffed the wool and dove into the bowl like 4 year old dives into the ball pit at Chuckie Cheese. She was rolling in the wool so fast that I couldn't really get a a decent shot. Check out the below, pretty funny right? She got a little nutty; a customer was amused enough to get her camera out and snapped a few pictures.


When she settled for two seconds I got this one.


I think it's funny that she gets into all kinds of containers which is why we call her the 'Container Entertainer". When we catch her she almost seems to pose for the camera and seems a little annoyed. I think she refers to me as 'the paparazzi'.




Aside from Alley's antics we have been busy receiving the artwork for the Cirque De Bizarre. All I can say is, amazing. The show is going to be so much fun I found out that one of the Zinnia team member might where a costume. Eeee-yikes... I had not even considered a costume. Paul suggested that I dress up like a trapeze artist, hilarious right? That would certainly put the Bizarre in the Cirque for sure. I'm not sure about the custume

In the meantime, if you are one of the 33 artists selected make sure your artwork is dropped off ASAP. If you have any questions, please give us a call. (626.831.6808) We also have postcards for the show; if you think you can get the word out stop by for a stack.

1 comment: