July 02, 2011

Michael DeMeng at Zinnia

Technical difficulties... this was suppose to have posted earlier in the week.

Whether you have stopped by the store, visited the website or received our weekly emails, you are aware that Michael DeMeng was in town this past weekend. What a nice human. It was wonderful to have his energy and the buzz it created at the store this weekend. Tamara and Joey joined the class on Saturday and created their Lonely Hearts. I on the other hand spent the day with Paul who filled in for Tamara. That was fun because he makes me laugh and since we go way back (over 20 something years) most of the laughs were from us reminiscing about our shenanigans over the many years. I captured a few pictures of the one of Michael's classes in progress and a few of some of his very special pieces of art he had available and for sale.
Thanks to Tyn for hosting a cozy dinner gathering to share with Michael and a few friends. When she said "shrimp boil" and added that she was just going to dump in in the middle of the table, she was not kidding. Freaked me out a little, since I honestly had never heard of it, yummy nonetheless. Thanks Tyn







Who knew? Now I know what to do with my old and tattered paint brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment