June 27, 2008

Carries's Tiara


A new customer came in the store the other day (thanks Alicia for the good words to a fellow student you met at Sally Jean's Studio). She said she was looking for something to put her new Tiara on... I had the perfect thing. So she shared with me her masterpieces.
Thanks Carrie (and Alicia)

PS: Alicia brought in her tiara for "show and tell" at the store, Joe and I were in awe! She let me take a picture with it on and my camera some how deleted it ( I was so bummed). She said she had such a great time at Sally Jeans weekend retreat at her studio, both her and Carrie had so many wonderful things to say about their experiences.

Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Okay...

    This has matching Cris and Chris tiaras written ALL OVER IT!!



    get those ready, okay?

    ReplyDelete