June 30, 2008

Saturday July 5th-

Saturday's class is The Storyteller which is a brand spankin' new workshop (I've only taught it once before and it was a huge hit! I LOVED what people did in the workshop). You will make a journal using from one piece of paper. You will dive right in exploring new mixed media layering techniques (with collage and paper). Your head will be spinning with all of the possibilities of this multi page book!

Supply list- Students should, please, bring to class: Scissors, bone folder, cork backed metal ruler, 3 1" bristle brushes to paint and glue with, container to hold water, small selection of collage ephemera to use, roll of waxed paper, roll of paper towels. Questions? Please email Kelly at Egorey99@sbcglobal.net

Interested? Please phone the store at 626 441 2181 asap to sign up! :) Thanks!!-Kelly





Another Storyteller sample:





1 comment:

  1. If I could be there, I would, because I've seen one of your storyteller journals in person and it's gorgeous! I hope to get to this class in future!

    ReplyDelete