June 01, 2008

Zinnia's Online Store


It is June 1st and after many weeks of teaching myself "how to construct a shopping cart" on Go Daddy, it is finally "almost" finished. At least I think it is finished enough. Zinnia now has an online store. It is a small selection of what is in the actual "store" but it is some of our favorite things. A few things that are only available in the store and a few things the artist at Zinnia can't create without. I still have a few things to work out, like hooking up the credit card processing and shipping information but, I just wanted to make the jump. So please take a visit and if you have any ideas or comments please feel free to let me know.
Thanks, Tam

2 comments:

  1. Are you writing on your blog in the middle of the night?! Holy embellishments, woman!

    I couldn't find the online store, so I'm a lame-o. But when I find it, I'll let you know. However, that photo of the store is really GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris,
    The store is at www.shop@zinnia.biz.
    and Yes, I do most of my computer work is done late at night, that is why I love the computer. thanks for the comments.
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete