February 10, 2009

Geeezo, it's been crazy busy. We are so excited about the show on Saturday... the artwork is coming in and it's all so beautiful. EEEYikes, I am officially intimidated. I won't name names but I have to say that just when I was familiar with what my friends do I am blown away by something new. It's also exciting to meet fellow artists when you come into the store to drop of your artwork. I hope that whether you are part of the show or an art lover you can help us get the word out. Stop by the store, I think that we still have postcards if you need any.
So, is anyone doing anything wild or exciting for Vday? If we weren't having this show I would be home with Ross (my boyfriend)... home cooked meal, good movie and that's it. No fluff or fuss for me thank you very much. So, seriously... what are you doing? Anything special? Come on don't be shy.
Okay, I'm off to go watch a guilty pleasure on the tube. I'm not admitting this, but American Idol Rocks!
Hope to see you on Saturday. I hope it doesn't rain. I have to rethink my outfit.

Suki

No comments:

Post a Comment