February 24, 2009

Suki has an ETSY store!!!

The art show on the 14th was so inspirational for me. It kind of lit a fire under me and I kept myself pretty busy this past week. I am happy to announce that I finally opened my ETSY store. Yeaaahhh! I am so excited. Yes, like Tamara said in the most sarcastic slash humorous tone... "it's about time" and yes it was. I have to admit that Iwas a bit overwhelmed with the ETSY concept but with tons of support from my friends I went ahead and 'went for it'. I have 6 things posted right now and I will add more before the end of the week. Please take a few minutes to check it out. http://www.sukimoonpie.etsy.com/

The Heartbreak Show art is still up and will be through this weekend. None of the pieces have been removed so if you stop by you will still be able to take in all the artwork that was submitted. The artwork is for sale so don't miss out. Also, there is slide show on the Zinnia website (zinnia.biz), just got to the site and click on "slideshow".

1 comment: