February 16, 2009

Oh Boy! Saturday was so much fun. There was such a great energy in the store. It was nice to see so many people, couples, families and some 4 legged friends. We were excited to be included in our friends' Valentine's evening. Tamara will have some pictures to share on the website. I really hope you were able to make it. If not, remember the show will be up and available until March 4th. That's Tamara and Joey picture.

So moving forward... I have to tell you about someone I recently met. She's well-known but she is new to me. I recently met Christine at the store. She is one of the new teachers and taught Valentine Vixen class last week. It was pretty funny because I was there when she got to the store and started bringing her supplies in for the class. Tamara and I looked at each other because she had so many supplies (I am not exaggerating) it looked like she was moving in. But you know that translate to tons of fun stuff for her class. Anyway, Christine is not only a sweetheart she is super nice and I am excited to see what else she will be teaching. Here is a link to her bio: http://web.mac.com/ttolkin/zinnia/Christine_Rose_Elle.html If you can't get to it, just go to the store website (www.zinnia.biz) and click on 'teachers', scroll down and you will see a link to her bio.
And one more thing... After the art show on Saturday's event I came home and made a yummy dinner for Ross and myself. I had to take a picture of something that happen that was pretty cool. Some people see Jesus on toast or the Virgin Mary on a log... I saw hearts when I chopped green onions for dinner. Kind of cool because it was afterall, Valentine's Day and I had to share.
Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment