April 16, 2009

Taxes will not be increased at Zinnia anytime soon!

Help me spread the word. What word? Well Tamara has made the decision not to raise the tax at Zinnia. WHAT!!!! Ya, that's what I said when she told me that she had decided to be a rebel and show them. Actually, the first thing I said was "Can you do that?" Well, yes she can and she is. Isn't that cool? With things being as they are, you know the economy... you can be sure that when you stop by to pick up that thing that you didn't know you needed you will only pay 8.25% taxes. That's an advantage of owning your own business. So let's support the small businesses, the mom and pop store, the little guy.
I heard that other businesses are doing the same. I tried to google other rebels like Tamara but I couldn't find them. Do you know any others? Tell us.
Live in Color!
Suki

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous. Thanks, Tamara.

    I also wanted to congratulate Joe on his Vroman's installation in June. I look forward to being at his reception!

    Chris Miser

    ReplyDelete