June 19, 2009

Saturday, June 27th Mementos Book class

Join Kelly Kilmer at Zinnia on June 27th from 11 to 3. You can phone the store at (626) 441-2181 to sign up!

If you have any questions, please email Kelly at EGorey99@sbcglobal.net

Mementos
-In this workshop, we will be creating a 9x9” square journal with unusual pockets on the inside covers. This journal is one of my favorites. After constructing the book, we will also explore (hands on) a variety of new techniques in painting and collage. I love this book structure and so will you!

Supply List: Scissors, small selection of favorite collage ephemera, bone folder, cork back metal ruler, roll of waxed paper, roll of paper towels, container to hold water, 3 1" brushes to glue and paint (I like chip or bristle brushes), permanent black inkpad

You can see more photos of my Mementos journal from June 5th, 2008 to July 10, 2008. It's one of my favorite book forms. The stitch is easy and fun. I LOVE the inside front cover pockets. You'll also love the different size pages, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment