September 01, 2009

Re-Opening Postponed due to Station Fire

Unfortunately, I still do not have a computer that I can access and keep you posted on changes and such.
Some of you might have already heard that due to the Station Fire the re-opening of Zinnia has to be postponed until Friday, September 4t at 11am. Tamara and her family were affected by the mandatory evacuations and she was unable to come down to the store for 3 days. Thankfully, everything turned out okay and her house and neighborhood made it through without incident. She felt awful about having to consider postponing the opening but we had to really think of the Big Picture and make sure she and the family were safe.
I really hope you have not had any crafting crisis and that you can wait until Friday. We are very excited to show you the new store and have all of our friends back.
We have added a new member to the Zinnia Gang, here name is Ally Alley. She is about 6 to 8 months old and is adorable. She is a sweet little kitten that adopted us and moved in with great ease. She actually hasn't tried to take off and keeps us company. I am sure she will cuddle up with you if you let her. The store is still dog-friendly so we hope she will get to know our furry friends.
As you can see we have more than a new location. I will try to post pictures as soon as I can.
You can also stop by on Friday to pick up wood panels for the 350 Project. You still have time to get your in.

We can't wait to see you all.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that Tamara and her family stay safe...

    I can't wait to see the new kitty!!!!!

    I had a sneak peek last week and the store looks AMAZING. I can't wait to see it finished. You guys ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zinnia Art Crew!
    Wish I could be there today!!Sending you my best from Costa Rica! Think Good Thoughts.
    Pura Vida
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete