December 14, 2009

What about that rain? I loved it. I know it's miserable and dangerous but I loved it. On Saturday there were a few times that I couldn't help myself and squealed "OMG look how hard it's raining". I called Alley to me and we walked to the door and sat there with the door open looking at the pounding rain. I'm glad that people were out regardless of the weather and for the most part in great spirits. I had to go next door to the Munch Company and found a river roaring through the alley between the shops. I got a running start and did my best and of course graceful leap over the sudden river. I made it. I was very proud of myself. I know, I'm a dork but it's the little things that tickle me the most.

So my friends the count down is on and I have to get my list ( I really have a list), check it twice and go about getting my crafting and shopping done. Tamara sneered at me when I showed he my list on an envelope with names and ideas for each person. The envelope holds all the receipts for my purchases and clipped to it are any coupons or ads related to my list. So I guess I'm an organized dork.

I hope that this week is not too stressful for you and that you can manage to stay warm and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment