February 08, 2010

The weather has been something. I certainly am not complaining after see the snow on the other side of the country. Unfortunately our rain has brought devastation to some of our fellow Angelinos. I hope that you can be safe and warm.
Yes, I have been missing for a minute. Some of our local friends know that I have another job... but Zinnia and this world is my favorite (my boss at my 'other' job knows it too). My other life/job provides me with health insurance and benefits. Zinnia provides me with a creative outlet surrounded by amazing artists and beautiful art with inspiration everywhere. That said... I've been ridiculously busy at my other job and had not had a chance to catch up with you.

A couple weeks ago I went with Tamara to the L.A. Gift Show. I had a great time poking through things and helping find new goodies. There is one that we are tickled about and I promise I will let you know as soon as it arrives. Think rain.

At the store we had been so occupied with the final unpacking and the moving on from Christmas that Valentine's Day kind of snuck up on us. This weekend Joey worked on making some of his amazing polymer beads shaping them into beautiful heart beads. Actually he has a class scheduled on February 26th. Oh I forgot to mention that the calender of classes is up and posted on the website: www.zinnia.biz






No comments:

Post a Comment