April 26, 2010

I have been meaning to post the pictures below for a while but spaced out... again and again.
First I have to say that I do not have kids because you are going to want to know how long it took me to do it. I am a major pen freak, MAJOR. One night I decided to try out my gel pens on the top of my black lap top. Before that I had used gel pens to decorate my cell phone, my remote control and my house phone. I don't think it's considered tagging but I guess if I was twelve and doing it to school property I would be a 'tagger'. Anyway...
As it turns out the gel pens work quite beautifully and my laptop now has a very unique style. I love showing it off. When Kelly had her "Pen Class" at the store a few weeks ago I was able to share this minor obsession with other pen lovers like myself.

I used: Sakura Glaze and Souffle matte in both assorted colors. And it took me a few hours. I worked on it a few days in the evening.

So please enjoy and please share your thoughts.




Oh ya, don't laugh because I don't have a MAC.
I'm still cool and hip like all my mac friends' which means everyone I know.













3 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME and drool-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love that case....love!

    I don't have a MAC either if it makes you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo cool! I might just have to do something just as fun on mine - :D

    ReplyDelete