February 14, 2012

Thanks to all that stopped by for the Art Crawl

The Art Crawl on Saturday was very well attended. I never got a chance to wander out into the town to check out all the happenings. The store was packed and everyone seemed to be in great spirits. Joey and I were behind the counter most of the evening because artwork was flying off the walls. It was so cool to see so much excitement about the exhibit. The response to the art was amazing . We decided that instead of turning anyone away we decided keep every piece. We are selling art off the wall and still have more to display. The artwork will remain up until the end of the month and will advise you when you can stop by for any art left and the money for those sold.
I hope all of you that attended enjoyed the event. If you stopped by, tell us about your experience of the event in general. I would love to be able to give the Art Council and the Chamber of Commerce feedback both compliments and suggestions; because we were all so busy we did not get out to check out how everyone else were doing.

2 comments:

  1. I was one of the artist's for the valentines day display, will the art also be available for purchasing until the end of the month also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a fantastic time!! It was so much fun, and I loved seeing the variety of art, and meeting great people. My husband and I spent so much time in Zinnia, that we only had time for about half of the other galleries. It was a great event. My favorite parts of it (besides Zinnia of course) were the Charlie Chaplin film playing on the side of a building, and the exhibit at the Fremont Gallery of Mark Strickland's beautiful art. We actually got to talk to Mr. Strickland for quite a while and walked out very inspired! Wonderful! I would also like to thank all of you at Zinnia for giving us artists a place to show our art! Thank you!!

    xoEsther Orloff

    ReplyDelete