April 15, 2012

Pen Freaks check this out!

Hi Friends,
I think all Spring breaks everywhere will be over tomorrow, right? What did you do? I think more people do the Spring break thing if they have kids. There were kids everywhere the past two weeks. It's back to the grind for sure.

So Kelly Kilmer taught at Zinnia this weekend. Like a big nerd I flock to her to talk about pens. Recently I found a couple new pen by Sharpie. New colors too. It has the new plastic tip that seems to hold its shape pretty good even after after tons of use. It's a water based Paint Pen with Extra Fine Tip. I found them in pastel colors and they have them with glitter too.


Kelly shared a website where I found myself drooling and had to stop at $45. I can't wait to get my order. Gell Pens, Sharpie Stained Fabric Brush Tip Markers, and Latte Gel Pens. Yeah!


The website: www.jetpens.com The 's' in pens is important.


Friends, it's the small stuff, right.

1 comment:

  1. Uh-oh, Suki! Hope I didn't get you into too much trouble! I love jetpens!!!

    ReplyDelete