May 15, 2010

I have to tell you about two young girls that came into the store. They were 11 and 12 years old. One has gigantic blue eyes, a cute outfit and an enormous bow on her head. Seriously, it was bigger than her head, but she wore it well. The other girl was spunky and talkative. She was very stylish. They asked me how much the tax would be for an item they wanted for a gift for $4.99. I asked them how much money they had and they said five dollars. I told them that was enough. When they get to the counter Miss Big Bow opens her wallet and a couple hundred dollar bills come out along with more bills. I asked them if that was their wallet... Miss. Bog Bow says' "Yes, I am a designer". Without skipping a beat Miss Stylish said, "Yep, she is... she designed my outfit. It use to be a skirt but I put it on around my neck with and tied a ribbon around my waist to make a sleeve. She designs my clothes and I model it... she pays me". These to young ladies were adorable. So sure, so confident. Miss stylish was wearing a plaid pleated shirt. It had a lot of pleats so it fanned out as a sleeve on one side. Because they are so young I didn't take pictures of them but believe me Tamara and I were impressed by the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment