September 23, 2009

Arrrgggg!

I am officially a space case. I can't figure out how to use Facebook. I have an account set up, Zinnia has an account, my baby sister has one. (S'he's 34 so I guess that's okay) I check it out from time to time but still... I just can't figure the send a message to one person only thing. Is that what writing on someone's wall does? How do I send something to just a few people? Can everyone see what I write all the time. Ya, I can't figure that out. I'll work it out. I'm just saying... aaaarrrg! (Insert Scooby sound here)

2 comments:

  1. facebook also makes my head hurt sometimes too if that makes you feel any better and I'm 34!

    If you want to send a message to one person go to their page, under their name you should see send x a message. Click that and it's private.
    If you write on their wall then everyone can see it.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does. Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete