September 13, 2009

The first week was very exciting but exhausting... and I only work there 2 days. Tamara and the Zinnia crew have been busy painting, cutting and building. This weekend the Gallery area of the store was painted and some of the handmade art was hung.
If you haven't heard; Zinnia will have an opening party on October 3rd. Our opening will take place on the same day of the South Pasadena Art Night. As soon as they update their website I will add a link on the blog for you. Also on October 3rd our very own, one and only Joe (Joey) Carrion will have a show of his paintings and artwork on the night of the opening too. Yeah! Have you seen his work? He was featured at Vroman's Bookstore in Pasadena this summer, if you missed it then here is your 2nd chance.
If you haven't stopped by the store you haven't seen all the cool Halloween stuff we have for you. On Saturday I unpacked and priced a Bethany Lowe Designs order that was packed with great collectibles. I will post some pictures later this week. Ya ya, I should post them now. Well... I can't so you will have to be patient... you can do it.
For now, I hope that you all have a delightful Monday and rest of the week.

Suki

No comments:

Post a Comment