September 16, 2009

Going Out of Business Sale

If you are in the Pasadena or Altadena area you might be familiar with Webster's at the top of Lake Ave. If you haven't heard, the card store is going out of business. This is sad to see happen as Webster's was/is a family owned business that has been there forever. About a year or so ago they they divided the store into 3 separate stores and the card shop was renamed Karen's Hallmark. Yada yada, I know, tell you about the sale.
I think it was Becky who told me about the closing when she stopped by store last week. I was able to stop by yesterday and found that EVERYTHING is on sale. 30% off on most, some at 40% off and deals on everything else. The reason I like this store is because they carry a line of scrap booking 'stuff' aside from papers and embellishments they have tools like crop-o-diles, scissors, glues, art knives, acrylic stamps and more. Although I am not a scrapbook er, I sure love all the tools and the great selection of papers. And it's allon sale.

Of course Zinnia sells tools and papers and stuff we do like to support our fellow small businesses. Unfortunately, their sale can be a great bargain for us.

Altadena-Karen's Hallmark Shop
maps.google.com2450 Lake Ave Altadena, CA 91001-2442(626) 797-1166

No comments:

Post a Comment