September 09, 2009

UPDATES

Yes, I know where have I been? Well, I didn't have a computer for a month and my computer at work has so many firewalls I can't really do any personal business on it. Damn firewalls. :) I got a new computer today so all is well.
So, it's official we are actually open. One third of the store is ready to be seen and discovered. We are still working on our gallery and the classroom. At this point the classroom still has all of our tools and building materials.
If you go to the website you can see the updated pictures of the store along with our new, hipper and colorful logo. I have to give myself a pat on the back because I took the photos. You will also see a picture of our store kitty who is so awesome.
Now for the party... mark your calendars. Saturday, October 3rd. I am not sure of the times but I know we will be celebrating our re-opening on the same night as South Pasadena's Art Night. If you haven't been to this event you should try to make it. More information will be posted as we get it. Basically, it's an event that the South Pasadena Chamber of Commerce organizes to highlight all the ART that South Pas has to offer while enjoying music, yummy treats and tasty cocktails.
And lastly, do not forget to get your wood panels for the 350 Project back to us by October 1st so we can include it for unveiling on October 24th. If you have not picked up your panels yet, please call us and we will put your aside. We have already received a few so if you want a peek for inspiration, just ask. As of this past Sunday we had run out of the panels we had on hand however we hope to have more by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment