September 22, 2009

I am so excited. The 350.org website is working. Last night I received a request from someone who wanted more information about or project after getting our contact information on the 350 site. Hopefully we can inspire more people to come and be a part of the event.
If it makes anyone feel any better about not getting their panels done yet... Mine are not done either. I am STUCK! I keep staring at my wood panels aaaannnnddd, nothing. I did get one done but I am struggling to translate my thoughts onto the other 5 wood panels. Tamara and I played with the idea of hosting a small workshop where all of us 'stuck' people can create together and get the panels done. Perhaps some time in October. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I think a workshop sounds good. I completed two of mine, and now I am also stuck on the others.

    ReplyDelete