November 30, 2009

Kelly's Journey Book this Saturday

Don't forget to check out the Zinnia class calendar as there are a bunch of extremely cool classes coming up!! With the holidays coming up, handmade makes the BEST gift!

Saturday, December 5th

Journey book 11 to 3 p.m.

Kelly Kilmer

Many of my students know that I like to vary the size and shape of my journal to ‘keep me on my toes’. In this class you will create a tall, narrow hardcover journal using a special stitch! After binding the book, we will fill the inside pages with paint and collage learning new mixed media techniques. You will walk out of class with a unique handmade book with layered and textured pages created entirely by you!

Supply list: Scissors, small selection of favorite collage ephemera, bone folder, cork back metal ruler, roll of waxed paper, roll of paper towels, permanent black inkpad, container to hold water, 3 1" brushes to glue and paint (I like chip or bristle brushes)

No comments:

Post a Comment