November 02, 2009

Random Thought of the Week

I'm convinced that if I had a children I would drive them crazy taking pictures of them all the time. I am not going to say Pageant Mom but insane in the same way. My apologizes to any pageant moms that might read this.
Okay so aside from Alley, I have two kittys of my own at home. Miko and Louie. Both rescues, both adorable and both about a year and a half old. They came to live with me when they were 5 weeks old. Aaaaaahhhh!Louie is a bit more needy than Miko and I think it's because he was pretty sickly when I got him and I had to bottle feed him and basically hand-raised him. Miko could careless about just anything, I swear if she spoke English she probably cusses me out and refers to me as 'feeder-person'. I actually think that in Cat world she is a super model and she has a bad attitude there too. All that to say that they are both my kids, my companions and my friends. I have almost convinced myself several times to bring Alley home with me so she can play with them... but then I think better and don't.
Last night while I was watching Californication and Dexter I was making more sock kitties. My two beloved friends decided to snuggle up next to me. I couldn't help it but to take a few pictures. What do you think? Pretty adorable huh?

2 comments: