November 14, 2009

Only 40 days 'til Christmas!

So I am not at the store this weekend but I have a very very sneak peek of the new Christmas window. It probably looks amazing now and this is sooo last week.

On Wednesday evening I was still at my 'other' job working away. I get a call from Tamara at about 6:30pm, she's giggling and wants to know if I am anywhere near the store. Why? Oh nothing, Paul, Joey and Tamara were busy elves minding their own business oooohhhing and awwwiing at the cool pink trees. The three amigos decided that they wanted to see what the tree looked like from the street. A little to the left, to the right. How about in the middle? EEEErrrrrr, uuhm, the keys? Yes, they had worked themselves so hard that they spaced and forgot to undo the lock thing on the door knob. Of course I go and help them out but I have say the three of them looked exhausted but with silly grins on their faces.
Once inside the store there were boxes and lights and paper all over from their decorating/merchandising frenzy.

I have to say I love those three people. It makes me feel good ,hat they knew to call me and that I would be there to help. I am just glad the situation wasn't more complicated... Hello, it was the "So You Think You Can Dance, results show" at 8pm.

The trees look great. Now that we are in a bigger space we plan for a few different themes going on for the holidays and this is just the beginning. I will be sure to keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' gooooood!!!

    OMG-glad you were nearby to help them out! Eeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we all were feeling really silly and tired, I know Ali was really confused but laughing inside...stupid humans...:-)

    ReplyDelete