November 03, 2009

Lisa Guerin is coming to town

Lisa will be at Zinnia this weekend on Sunday. She will be teaching her 'Home Sweet Home' workshop. I am kicking myself for not taking a picture of the sample we have at the store. (Perhaps less pictures of the cat, nah.) I will try to sneak away from my 'real job' and get a picture to share. I met Lisa a while back and I am excited that she's back. I am actually considering taking the class but not sure if I can work it into my weekend. She's a hoot and will see what I can work out.
If you are interested in taking this class please do not hesitate to call the store (626.441.2181) and sign up. Lisa has a long drive and we would like to confirm her class by the end of the week.

P.S.: There is an article in the latest Where Women Create that features Lisa. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment