January 16, 2010

It's Me the Shop Cat

I finally got my non-cats to invite me to blog. It's me, yes me, Alley. What's up non-cats? I am so excited to be able to be here so I can share Zinnia news from my angle. Suki's okay but she's not a cat therefore she needs my help.



I am so excited. I didn't know how exciting it would be to fill out my profile. I guess I had too much to say and the thing said I could only have 1200 characters, whatever that means. So here is the profile I wanted to share... The shortened version is on my profile.



I was born in South Pasadena and ran away at 6months old to find a better place to live. Who knew that all I had to do was walk down an alley and smile at that lady Tamara who I now call feeder-person, no I'm kidding I call her mama. I have to tell you, when I found her she was carrying something and I guess my luxurious coat was irresistible. She picked me up and it made motor go. She squealed so loud I got confused because she didn't look like any rat I'd seen. She started talking a million miles a minute. Next thing I knew I was eating something she had called, this-is-all-have-chicken salad. I considered taking off because I thought she had confused me with a dog, they eat anything... the chicken salad was yummy. The next few days are kind of a blur.

I decided to let her keep feeding me since it seemed to bring her and the other feeder-people I got to know (MamaSuki, PapaJoe and Uncle Paul) so much joy. After about 10 minutes I decided to let them stay and let them feed me and play with me and introduce me to the most amazing non-cats; I think the word is huu-man. I let my feeder people know that if I was going to let them stay they would have to make sure that I was given my shots and cared for, or I'd leave. I had no idea what shots were I just remember my fur-mom telling me when I left that I had to make sure to adopt a few non-cats that would give me my shots and take care of the other business I needed to be healthy adorable me. I also didn't know taking care of me really meant. I am glad that I adopted them, they are my family.

I look forward to sharing my two cents every now and then. Let me know what you think.

Toodles Non-Cats!



3 comments:

  1. We LOVE you, Alley!!!

    (what a cute, clever post!!! LOVE it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali you are the best, and I am pretty sure you know it...but that is okay. You have quiet a fan club I think thats pretty cool and your tood is always just a bit funny, in a cute kinda way. Zinnia is now your store and we all just work their to feed and entertain you. but your the best, your human feeder person/mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET! congratulations, miss alley, on your new adventures in blogging...we all look forward to hearing your philosophical ponderings and rants from the best store in south pasadena!

    thank you, human feeder person/mama/tamara, for bringing this little imp into our lives, and thanks to you too, suki...i know you're the one who taught alley to type!

    purrrrr, purrrrr

    aunty jana

    ReplyDelete