January 05, 2010

The Class Schedule Is Under Construction!

We can hear you out there... Stop stomping your feet. When is the next class? Is the schedule ready? When will it be ready?... Please be patient as we prepare our calendar and get it all ready and pretty for all of you. We (Zinnia Gang) are taking a moment to take a few deep breaths in January. The holidays are a crazy busy time so breathing in January is desperately needed. Our plan is to have the calendar of classes ready for you by February. Paul's Fan Club couldn't wait so I do know that at the very end of January ( blah blah blah for I can't remember the date right now) there will be a Tin Doll class. I will get the details and let you know. I know that we have exciting teacher coming to town and making a teaching stop at Zinnia. Angela Cartwright & Michael DeMeng to name a few.


We also have cool ideas for upcoming art shows but nothing I can report on at the moment. Sadly, we will not have another "Heartbreak Show" this year. I say sadly because it was my favorite show last year and for what ever reason I was able to relate with heartbreak, Aaaaah... no worries. I'm over it.


So for now we ask that you be patient with with us as the calender of classes is under construction. We are excited about the plans we have developing behind the scene.
As always we thank you for your enthusiasm and hope to see your happy shiny faces in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment