January 20, 2010

No people they sky is not falling... it's rain.

Holy guacamole... I love it. We need it. I realize that it's destructive and can reap havoc especially where the Station Fire burned. I don't know how I would handle being evacuated. I can work myself into a frenzy thinking about it. Actually, I live on a hill along the perimeter of South Pasadena and L.A. From my porch I can see Cal State LA in the distance. It concerns me that my little house will slide down the hill. Okay I don't want to be a downer. I really really love this rain, the thunder and lightening. I was so happy to be able to stay home all day tried to figure out what was going on.
I really hope that if you are experiencing the rain we are having that you can stay warm and dry. Please Please be careful and take of you.

P.S. Did you read the previous post? That crazy cat got herself an account and she will sharing her stories from her perspective. Check out her profile she spent a lot of time learning to type so please make sure to take a few minutes and read what she shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment