January 02, 2009

I DON'T LIKE NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!

I hate New Year's resolutions... but I am going to try to write more on all levels including blogging. I would love to get feedback and move this blog around so we can share our ideas, thoughts and Zinnia news. Do you have a favorite blog? What is it? I like Tyn's blog: http://www.pookieville.typepad.com/. She recently admitted to being a scrapbooker or something like that. Something about a new computer la la la, you'll have to check it she got some cool ideas.

I love this time of the year so much going on and so much to do but ultimately I know that all my running around led to a smile on someone's face. I seriously get a kick out of it and the truth which by now is no secret... I love getting presents. Yes, I know it's not a very PC thing to admit, but oh well I said it. I'm sure I'm not alone on my receiving comment. That's okay you don't have to admit it. Don't get me wrong... I love receiving but I LOVE giving presents too. Wrapping stuff, tags, ribbons and tape all of it.

Today I was back at Zinnia after taking a few days off to celebrate and to hang out with my family, friends and boyfriend. The Christmas merchandise is pretty much depleted I am not surprised since we had so many beautiful gifts and decorations. There are still some treasures to be had, all Christmas items are 50% off until the 9th make sure you make it in for your treasures. We had a Woodland Winter theme and to tell the truth I am soooo ready to pack that stuff up and start pulling out the goodies we have for Valentine's Day. I like that holiday too. More presents! :) We have plans for a great Feb. 14th show, you'll have to check out the newsletter that went out this morning.. If you want to submit a piece make sure to check out the information on the website. Hint: Valentine's with a dark twist.
Ciao for now,
Suki

1 comment:

  1. Hey - I am NOT a scrap- booker. O.k. they have some good papers and some nifty gadgets, but lets not get crazy here and start name calling-or I'll have to get my crops posse on you.

    ReplyDelete