January 28, 2009

OMG!!!!


I know that most of us are being effected by our struggling economy and I can feel that pain.... but if there is any light at the end of the this tunnel... I feel like I found it at CHA....
I was inspired and motivated by so many beautiful things..... so many pretty little gadget, instrument, utensil, tool, implement; entity, body; informal whatsit, whatchamacallit; Brit., thingummy, thingy, thingamabob, thingamajig, doohickey, doodad, dingus...
that sparked creative thoughts.
I got my picture taken with Jenny Doh
IMG_7622
the Editor of Somerset Magazine,

I chatted with Claudine Hellmuth.

I am wiped out and getting ready to call it a night.

















2 comments:

  1. Sounds as though CHA arrived at exactly the right time bringing affordable inspiration, fresh perspective plus the joy and healing of art. Can't wait to see what all you found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live nearby and I will make sure to come and spend some mula and bring home great things to work with and send more people to you! I have been remiss in my former habit of buying locally. I've been by many times but have always missed you. Hope I get to meet you in person!
    marsha

    ReplyDelete